Today advertising messages merge into a homogeneous background, from which it is more difficult to stand out and reach the conscious perception of consumers. These trends are forcing digital marketing tools to constantly evolve, and marketers to look for qualitatively new approaches to the audience. A great example is email marketing software. In this article, more about it.
The purpose of email marketing
The rapid development of information technologies in modern markets determines the development of theoretical and applied tools for managing companies, including marketing technologies. In modern conditions, the success of a company is determined by the way it is positioned and the effectiveness of marketing tools. Internet marketing is replacing traditional marketing, which has a number of differences from traditional.
Email marketing is a type of brand promotion on the Internet, which involves direct communication with the target audience by sending commercial information by e-mail to potential and existing customers. It is used to send business offers, brand news, promotions, useful articles, etc. With a competent approach, email marketing creates and strengthens quality relationships with CA, has a positive effect on sales, and helps promote new offers.
The marketer collects a subscriber base, prepares mailings, personalizes them, and monitors their effectiveness. In addition to direct selling, mailing lists serve many other important functions:
- allowing potential customers who signed up for the sale and motivates them to purchase a purchase;
- additional assistance to assist active clients for additional information about a comrade, as well as promotions and contests to conduct a company;
- it gives the opportunity to propose to customers for a second purchase;
- brand recognition and loyalty of subscribers.
The most preferred email marketing software
Currently, there are many different software products for email marketing:
- TimeDigital CRM is a service for marketing automation, triggered email campaigns, auto funnels, and transactions in CRM. The main idea of the service is personalized messages based on the actions of visitors on the site. With lead scoring and site/event tracking tools, you can personalize emails and create dynamic content. There is a CRM module for the sales department, in which the manager can manage transactions and set tasks.
- Constant Contact is a feature-rich email marketing service known to offer features that will primarily benefit e-commerce websites. Integrates with apps like WordPress and sites like Shopify also connects to Facebook commercial pages for advertising. If you want to use ongoing contact, you must choose your industry and previous email marketing experience.
- SendPulse is a popular service designed primarily for Russian users. It has integration with various Russian CMS and CRM, with many popular applications like Yandex.Checkout. Here you can form letters right away with payment buttons. The service has a Russian-language interface and operational technical support. In the free version, you can create a contact base from 500 subscribers.
- MailChimp is a major service with a business reputation. There is a free version of the service for databases not exceeding two thousand people. The functionality allows you to test and segment the audience, integrate the service with a large number of CMS, and work through the API. The only drawback of MailChimp is the English-language interface, which can create some difficulties in work. Recent updates have made it capable of converting website visitors into buyers and subscribers.
- Mailer Lite has unique features that are revolutionary for marketing software. For example, the personalization feature will allow you to show or hide certain parts of your email for certain subscribers. It even lets you take a subscriber’s personal information, such as hometown, and put it in an email message to make it look even more personal.